Friday, June 1, 2012

Interesting Third Round at Rock Barn

First of all, I'm sorry for the lousy quality of my recent posts. I'll give a little more detail and share some more good information soon, but this one is going to be quick as well.

I felt decent at times during Saturday's third round of the Egolf event at Rock Barn. I had some birdie opportunities in the first half of my round, but never capitalized and opened the round with 10 consecutive  pars. The last eight holes, however, were anything but boring. Good birdies on the second and fourth holes (my 11th and 13th) got me to two under par for the day, but I quickly gave both shots back with sloppy bogies at holes five and six. I closed the day well, however, as I hit a lot of quality shots and birdied holes 7, 8, and 9 to shoot a three-under-par round of 69. I moved up a little bit on the leaderboard and put myself in position where a good final round can really do something for me. I need to play a good solid round from start to finish, and I think I'm ready to do just that. Round four is going to be good! Come back for a tournament report and more information soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...