Sunday, June 24, 2012

Done with a Great Week; Ready to Go "Nationwide" in Indiana

A solid day of practice on Sunday allowed me to finish all of my process goals for the week and has me  feeling great heading into the Monday Qualifier for this week's Nationwide Tour event. I am very happy with the week of practice that I have just completed. After narrowly missing at the Monday Qualifier in Wichita, KS, I got to work and hammered out all of my putting drills, short game practice, and fitness work described in my non-tournament-week process goals. In addition to that, I have spent some quality time on the golf course. I played a productive practice round on Sunday at the Quail Crossing Golf Course. The course is very nice but it should allow for some good scores in the Monday Qualifier. My game is in good shape, though, and I am ready to go low! I definitely feel like I am ready for another Nationwide Tour start and am confident that I can go out and earn one. I don't tee off until 1:20, so it will be a bit of a long day, but I feel like good news is coming. Come back for a good report in the evening! Thank you for following me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...