Thursday, June 28, 2012

Where I Want to Be

I played very well in round 2 of the Egolf Tour's Championship at Wintergreen on Thursday. I hit the ball beautifully and felt comfortable most of the day on my way to a ten-birdie round of 63. That round pushed my 36-hole total to 13 under par for the week and has me two shots clear of the field heading into the weekend. I am very exited to be in this position and am going to enjoy myself very much the next two days. If I can stay relaxed and comfortable, it will be a great weekend. I'm going to do it! Come back to hear the good news each of the next two days. Thank you for following me, and check out the live results at www.egolfprofessionaltour.com.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...