Sunday, June 10, 2012

Great Weekend; Time for Another Good Tournament Week

The scenery in this picture is one of the many highlights from a weekend of fun with my family. This particular picture is of the Little Pigeon River in the Smokey Mountains just before my dad, sister, and I set off down it in a kayak. That is one of my favorite things to do!

In addition to lots of fun with my family, I did some good work this weekend. Solid workouts both days helped me to finish my fitness goals for the week, and though I didn't even come close to marking off all of my practice goals for the week, I did have a couple of short but efficient sessions working on my game over the weekend. Like I said in my last post, I'll excuse my shortcomings this week, but I am going to really emphasize my process goals moving forward and get them done every week.

This week I'm playing in the Egolf event at Sapona Country Club. The tournament starts Wednesday, and I will be ready to go. Keep it here for reports along the way and to hear about the exciting things that are coming up next. Thank you for following!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...