Thursday, May 31, 2012

Still Alive at Rock Barn

I had a great day leading up to my 1:17 tee time for Thursday's second round of this week's Egolf event at Rock Barn. A nice comfortable jog and an efficient practice session highlighted my morning, and then a good lunch and a solid warm-up had me feeling great heading to the tenth hole to start my round. I'm not sure why, but things didn't go well from there. Some sloppy ball-striking and an off-day with the putter left me scratching my head. I actually hit some really great shots, but I had too many "what-was-that?" moments for my round to amount to much. In the end I posted a two-over-par 74 and thought for certain that my two-under-par total would miss the cut. At the end of the day, however, I was just inside the cut line, and I now have two more days to recapture that "lovin' feeling" and sprint up the leaderboard. My game actually feels pretty good, so I'm excited to go play well the next two days. Keep it right here for some good news! Thank you for your support!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...