Tuesday, June 5, 2012

No 2012 US Open for Me, But Great Things to Come

I still owe you a thorough update, but for now I just want to say that I didn't give the performance for which I was looking at US Open Sectional Qualifying on Monday. Playing at Woodmont Country Club in very demanding conditions, I failed to break par in either round and posted scores of 74 and 73 for a three-over-par total. One under par was the qualifying score. I felt really comfortable at the beginning of the day and really think that I have the game to play at the highest level, but I just didn't execute very well on Monday. There was nothing tragically wrong, though, and I'm still very confident that great things are coming. Come back in the next day or two for a full report of what is happening and a look at what the next few weeks hold. Thank you for following and for your support!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...