Thursday, May 3, 2012

Time to Get 2012 Rolling

I feel prepared for today's first round of the Nationwide Tour's Stadion Classic at UGA. I had a very productive practice round at the University of Georgia (UGA) Golf Course on Tuesday. The course is fairly demanding with a lot of medium to long par-4s and very tricky green complexes, but I think the challenge of it fits my game well. I worked quite a bit in the past couple days on my long and mid-iron shots and also have had some good short game work, so I feel like I am tuned up and ready for a great week. I get started at 2:25 today, and I am going to be relaxed and execute a smart game plan fearlessly on every shot. I will be enjoying myself out there, and I bet I'll have good news to share in the evening. Come back for a round-1 report tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...