Sunday, May 13, 2012

Fully Re-Charged; Ready to Go

I didn't really need a re-charge, but some nasty weather and a weekend with my whole family together gave me a great opportunity to take a couple days away from golf and enjoy time with my favorite people in the world. I was with my parents, my sisters, my sweetheart, my bro-in-law, and my cute little nieces and nephew. I didn't hit a practice shot all weekend, but I feel like I got better and am really ready to compete and practice this coming week.

As for my practice last week, I did a good job finishing all of my fitness goals and all of my putting work, but I hardly did any of my short game or wedge play practice. I really do want to finish my process goals every week, and I expect to, but I will give myself a one-week pass given my solid play lately and the quality time that I was spending away from golf this weekend.

With that said, I will not be so lenient this week and moving forward. I need to be efficient and focused with my time and get my process goals done. This week should be fun. I'm playing a two-day event on the Carolinas Pro Tour at River Hills Country Club in Lake Wylie, South Carolina, Monday/Tuesday and will head up to High Point, NC, for an Egolf event at Willow Creek Country Club Wednesday-Friday. I'm going to have a good week. Keep it here for updates along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Close Calls and More Progress

I'm playing good golf, and it's really fun! I haven't been able to put enough consistently good play together yet to have a good...