Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Good Start

I promise a more thorough update will be coming soon. For now, though, I just want to say that I am in High Point, NC, for this week's Egolf event at a course called Willow Creek Country Club, and I was pleased with my first round on Wednesday. The rain-saturated course is a bit defenseless right now, and after opening my round with four straight pars, I proceeded to birdie seven of the next nine holes. Unfortunately I parred the final five holes, as well, but my opening bogey-free round of 65 has me in good shape. I'm going to play well in round 2, and then I'll come on here and tell you all about it. Thank you for following!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...