Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Carolina Tour Washout

I was really looking forward to getting back into tournament golf with a two-day event at River Hills Country Club on the south side of Charlotte this Monday/Tuesday, but it was decided that the Carolina's Tour event for this week would be cancelled by persistent rains. I am bummed, but certainly will not let that keep me down. Despite having to take a third consecutive day off from playing golf, I was able to get in a great workout and feel like I had a somewhat productive day. I will now head up to High Point, NC, on Tuesday morning and spend the day getting ready for this week's Egolf event at Willow Creek Country Club. I will be playing on the Egolf Tour for at least the next two weeks, and I really feel like I am ready to compete for victories at this level. I need to have a productive day on Tuesday to get me back into the groove of things, but I am excited for a good week. Keep it here for more news!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...