Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Carolina Tour Washout

I was really looking forward to getting back into tournament golf with a two-day event at River Hills Country Club on the south side of Charlotte this Monday/Tuesday, but it was decided that the Carolina's Tour event for this week would be cancelled by persistent rains. I am bummed, but certainly will not let that keep me down. Despite having to take a third consecutive day off from playing golf, I was able to get in a great workout and feel like I had a somewhat productive day. I will now head up to High Point, NC, on Tuesday morning and spend the day getting ready for this week's Egolf event at Willow Creek Country Club. I will be playing on the Egolf Tour for at least the next two weeks, and I really feel like I am ready to compete for victories at this level. I need to have a productive day on Tuesday to get me back into the groove of things, but I am excited for a good week. Keep it here for more news!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...