Monday, May 28, 2012

No Good on Monday; Going to Have a Great Week Anyway

I hit a couple of squirrelly drives that cost me a few shots and was cold with my putter all day in the Monday Qualifier for this week's Nationwide Tour event. I shot a three-under-par round of 69, and was a full four shots off of the qualifying mark. My game showed a lot of promise, though. I hit some very good iron shots and a couple of nice wedges. I would certainly have liked to qualify for the Nationwide Tour this week, but I'm going to build on the positives from my Monday Qualifying round and have a great event on the Egolf Tour. I have already made the trip down I-40 from Greensboro to Hickory, NC, for this week's Egolf event at Rock Barn Golf and Spa. Rock Barn is a great venue, and I'm going to recapture that "lovin' feeling" this week. Keep it here for updates of all the action starting Wednesday! Thank you for keeping up with me!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...