Friday, May 18, 2012

Quick Final-Round Report

I'll give a more in-depth report of the action from this week's tournament later this weekend, but for now, I just want to give a quick report before I hit the road for home. I felt good heading into the final round and continued to feel good throughout the round, but I was a bit sloppier than I had been in the first two rounds. I made three lousy bogeys, and they cost me. I did make five birdies to shoot a two-under-par round of 70, but two players were able to pass me, and I finished alone in third place. (www.egolfprofessionaltour.com) I'm disappointed not to get the win, but I'm still very excited about the status of my game. Great things are coming soon! Thank you for the support and encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...