Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Still Work to Do

I do feel like my game is good and getting better, but I was reminded yesterday that I definitely need to keep improving. I played in a one-day event yesterday on what is known as the Moonlight Tour, and I struggled my way around an easy golf course to a lousy 74. My ball-striking was mediocre, which is usually enough for me to be competitive, but unfortunately I putted the ball horribly. I have been practicing my putting a lot and have a lot of confidence with that right now, so I think yesterday was just a rough day, but it is not something that gives me a lot of concern. It was simply a reminder not to take any aspect of my game for granted.

I worked hard on my game for a few hours after playing yesterday, and will do more of the same today and tomorrow. If I feel good about things, I will likely play in another Moonlight Tour one-day event on Friday.

I am on the cusp of being back in good form. I need that first really good round of 2010 to get me over the hump. I'm hopeful and confident that I will find it before long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...