Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sort of Good : )

I played a nice round of golf today. I still hit a couple of lousy shots but hit way more good ones than bad. I recovered from an early bogey with some good iron and wedge shots to turn at two-under-par and overcame a bogey on my tenth hole with a couple more birdies to shoot a three-under-par 69 today.

I was in the morning wave of tee times today, so I didn't find out until six hours after I'd finished my round that my three-under-par total of 141 was good enough to make the cut--which it barely was. Obviously, making the cut right on the number is not ideal, but I'm excited to be playing for money tomorrow with the opportunity to move up the leaderboard with a good round.

I feel like I'm creeping closer and closer to good form each day, and I'm hoping that tomorrow will be a breakout day for me to get my 2010 jump-started. Stay tuned for a report from the third and final round and to learn about my upcoming plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...