Sunday, January 10, 2010

Improving and Excited!!

I'm getting better. It's taken a few long, ugly practice sessions, but I am seeing progress in my struggling ball-striking. The weather is still chilly, but I'm excited that the temperatures and my game are both going to heat up this week down here in Orlando.

Because of some generous people, I have been set up with practice privileges at Arnold Palmer's Bay Hill Club. I've been beating balls the last couple of days out there, and even got to play a cold round with a gracious group out there today. I'm super excited to have a facility where I will be able to practice regularly. That will really help me get back to mid-season form quickly and then greatly surpass any mid-season form I've known in the past!

I will tee it up this week at a course called Forest Lake in the second of the three Hooter's Tour Winter Series events that I am playing in Florida this month. I'm excited to have a good tournament this week! The tournament is Tuesday-Thursday.

I also officially signed up for the first two events on the TarHeel Tour's schedule today. The first tournament is February 17-20 in Hilton Head and the second is the next week in Savannah, GA. I will definitely be on the lookout for a potential host family in both areas. Any suggestions? :)

Stay tuned for good results from Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...