Sunday, January 24, 2010

Getting Better!

I have had a great three days of practice since finishing the tournament this past week. I wish I had another event coming up this week because I feel like I'm getting better everyday, and my game is starting to feel sharp.

I've been spending my time on the driving range, the short game range and the putting green. I feel like I've been having very thorough practice sessions and that my game is continuing to improve in all areas. I wish that I could spend more time on the golf course to practice making birdies and shooting low scores, but it is really good for me to spend intensive time working on specific areas of my game. I really do feel like I'm close to being back to mid-season form.

There are a couple of one-day events (called "Moonlight Tour" events) this week that are really close to where I am staying. There is not a lot of money to be won in these events, but I think I might play in them just to have some competition to test my improving game under tournament conditions. The events that I'm thinking about playing are on Tuesday and Friday of this week. After that, I will be in full preparation mode for the TarHeel Tour kickoff in Hilton Head in mid-February.

My game is already good, and it's getting better daily. I'm excited! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...