Monday, January 11, 2010

Feeling Good!

I had a great day today! Something finally clicked on the range this morning. I was just trying to quiet my lower body and turn my upper body more fully. I know that's not a profound thought, but something felt right today. I was hitting the ball much more solidly and saw myself having some control over my ball flight. It was very encouraging.

I then went to the course of this week's event and played a nice practice round this afternoon. I'm not 100% comfortable over the ball yet, but I felt pretty good today, and I hit a lot of really good shots. I'm excited to play this week. I know that I'm not quite where I want to be in all areas of my game, but I think I'm moving quickly in the right direction!

I tee it up at 10:15 tomorrow, and I'm going to play well! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...