Monday, January 11, 2010

Feeling Good!

I had a great day today! Something finally clicked on the range this morning. I was just trying to quiet my lower body and turn my upper body more fully. I know that's not a profound thought, but something felt right today. I was hitting the ball much more solidly and saw myself having some control over my ball flight. It was very encouraging.

I then went to the course of this week's event and played a nice practice round this afternoon. I'm not 100% comfortable over the ball yet, but I felt pretty good today, and I hit a lot of really good shots. I'm excited to play this week. I know that I'm not quite where I want to be in all areas of my game, but I think I'm moving quickly in the right direction!

I tee it up at 10:15 tomorrow, and I'm going to play well! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...