Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Time to Compete!

It feels like it's been quite some time since I last teed it up in competition. It's not even been two weeks, but I'm feeling hungry to get back after it. I play in Local Qualifying for the U.S. Open tomorrow (Wednesday) morning, and I'm feeling good. Though chilly winds and rain have characterised my last few days of practice, I feel like my game is steadily improving and is ready to compete. Local U.S. Open Qualifying is only 18 holes, but I know that a solid game plan and patient execution will bring me success. I'm excited to compete tomorrow, and if I execute confidently and stay patient, the results should be good. Come back here tomorrow for the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...