Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Time to Compete!

It feels like it's been quite some time since I last teed it up in competition. It's not even been two weeks, but I'm feeling hungry to get back after it. I play in Local Qualifying for the U.S. Open tomorrow (Wednesday) morning, and I'm feeling good. Though chilly winds and rain have characterised my last few days of practice, I feel like my game is steadily improving and is ready to compete. Local U.S. Open Qualifying is only 18 holes, but I know that a solid game plan and patient execution will bring me success. I'm excited to compete tomorrow, and if I execute confidently and stay patient, the results should be good. Come back here tomorrow for the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...