Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Feeling Great in Pinehurst

I tee it up at 7:40 in Wednesday's first round so I'll keep this short. This week's e-golf event is called the Donald Ross Classic, and that is a fitting name because both courses are great Donald Ross designs.

The host course for the event is the Pine Needles Golf Club. It has hosted many USGA Championships, including the Women's U.S. Open in 2007. The other course for this event is called Southern Pines. Pine Needles has some long par 4's, but both courses put a premium on accuracy before distance. My good practice from last week has really shown benefits in my two practice rounds. My game is feeling great! I really like both of these courses, and I am excited to have a fun week. Like I said, I get started at 7:40 tomorrow, and I am going to enjoy myself, be patient, and trust all the hard work I have been doing lately. It should be a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...