Thursday, July 14, 2011

Round 2 Inconsistencies

I struggled today in the second round at the Club at Irish Creek. Despite making 5 birdies, I didn't hit enough good shots to post a good score and had to settle for a one-under-par round of 70. I hit two errant tee shots that both cost me a shot and also struggled on the greens a little bit. There were also moments when I felt great, though, and after the round, I had a very good little practice session and am confident that I will play well tomorrow.

I currently stand at six under par for the tournament and am in a tie for 15th place. I know that I can play very well the next couple days, and it will be exciting to see where I finish this week. I am going to do a really good job of staying in the moment and being patient this weekend, though, and I will let the results worry about themselves. I tee off at 8:50 tomorrow morning in the third round, and I'm ready to have a good day. Come back to hear all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...