Thursday, July 14, 2011

Round 2 Inconsistencies

I struggled today in the second round at the Club at Irish Creek. Despite making 5 birdies, I didn't hit enough good shots to post a good score and had to settle for a one-under-par round of 70. I hit two errant tee shots that both cost me a shot and also struggled on the greens a little bit. There were also moments when I felt great, though, and after the round, I had a very good little practice session and am confident that I will play well tomorrow.

I currently stand at six under par for the tournament and am in a tie for 15th place. I know that I can play very well the next couple days, and it will be exciting to see where I finish this week. I am going to do a really good job of staying in the moment and being patient this weekend, though, and I will let the results worry about themselves. I tee off at 8:50 tomorrow morning in the third round, and I'm ready to have a good day. Come back to hear all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...