Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Putter and the Weather in Aiken

What's the commonality between the two? Both are going to be HOT! I'm in Aiken, South Carolina, for the Egolf Professional Tour's inaugural Scratch Golf Championship at Woodside Plantation. The weather forecast predicts temps right at 100 degrees for the next couple days, and I'm confident that my game will match the weather conditions. Woodside Plantation features bermuda greens that are grainy but very fast and true. The course requires intelligence and precision off of the tee and then great touch on and around the greens. It will definitely yield plenty of birdies, but I feel like it is a good test, and I am looking forward to a fun week. I get started tomorrow morning in the first group of the day at 7:30. Come back in the evening for a great round-1 report!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...