Thursday, July 21, 2011

Good Position

I didn't have a great day in round 2. My ball-striking, which had been very good in round 1, was just a little bit off all day, and I was forced to work pretty hard. I hit a few good shots here and there but was not very consistent and had to rely on my short game and scrambling ability to save me a few times. In the end I limited the damage to just two bogeys--strangely coming on my first and last holes of the day--and offset them with four birdies for a two-under-par 70 in the second round. Though I certainly struggled a little bit today, my 8-under-par total has me in fourth place and just a couple shots behind the leader. I had a great practice session after my round today and feel very good heading into the weekend. I tee off at 8:50 tomorrow morning in round 3 and very much expect to have a good day. I will be enjoying myself! Come back for a good report tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...