Thursday, July 21, 2011

Good Position

I didn't have a great day in round 2. My ball-striking, which had been very good in round 1, was just a little bit off all day, and I was forced to work pretty hard. I hit a few good shots here and there but was not very consistent and had to rely on my short game and scrambling ability to save me a few times. In the end I limited the damage to just two bogeys--strangely coming on my first and last holes of the day--and offset them with four birdies for a two-under-par 70 in the second round. Though I certainly struggled a little bit today, my 8-under-par total has me in fourth place and just a couple shots behind the leader. I had a great practice session after my round today and feel very good heading into the weekend. I tee off at 8:50 tomorrow morning in round 3 and very much expect to have a good day. I will be enjoying myself! Come back for a good report tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...