Saturday, April 20, 2013

I'm Back!

I did play a tournament this past week, and I played fine. The reason I haven't been on here with updates is that I contracted some kind of stomach bug early in the week that really knocked me out. I couldn't eat or drink anything without feeling sick in my stomach, so my week has been consumed almost entirely by my tournament rounds and sleep. By the way, I shot 72, 70, 70 (-4) to finish T25 in the eGolf Tour's Forest Oaks Classic. I'm definitely on the mend, and I will update my blog more appropriately by Monday evening at the latest. Exciting stuff is coming. Thank you for your support, and I'm sorry for my unannounced hiatus from blogging this week!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...