Sunday, April 7, 2013

Great Week Done; Time for First Monday Q of the Year

I have just completed one of the most satisfying weeks of my career. I recommitted myself to my work goals, and I had a very productive week in response. I completed all of my work goals, and the good effort yielded results. After struggling badly during a practice round on Monday for the week's eGolf event, I had a great morning of practice before Tuesday's opening round and went on to feel great all week on my way to a solid sixth place finish. More important than the good finish is the fact that I felt very much in control on the course all week. I can tell that a major breakthrough is coming for me soon.

That is good news because I have a good opportunity for a breakthrough this coming week. The Web.com Tour is in Midland, Texas, and I am currently in Dallas ready for the Monday Qualifier. I played a practice round at the qualifying course on Sunday, and I feel great heading into my Monday morning tee time.

Come back Monday evening for a report from the Monday Qualifier. Thank you for keeping up with me!

1 comment:

  1. Bluehost is ultimately the best hosting provider for any hosting plans you might require.

    ReplyDelete

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...