Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Feeling Great, Looking Good at St. James

My results aren't quite stellar yet, but my performance is feeling very good. I feel more in control of my golf shots now than I have all year, and I am confident that good things are coming soon. I have only a 73 (+1) to show for my second-round effort, but battling some brutally tough conditions on Wednesday morning, I consider that a pretty good score. I had a few blunders here and there and definitely could have shot a better score, but overall, I feel like I am playing very well.

I have just one more day to jump up the leaderboard in this 54-hole event, but given a pretty ugly forecast, I'm thinking that a solid round can really do good things for me in Thursday's finale. I feel good, and I'm ready to play great.

Come back for a final-round report and a look at an exciting week ahead. Thank you for following me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...