Saturday, April 27, 2013

Great Round on "Moving Day"

I apologize for the brevity of this post, but I will give more details after Sunday's final round.

I played extremely well in the third round on Saturday at the NGA Tour's Mountain Lakes Classic. Battling some misty rainy conditions on the difficult Cross Creek Plantation Golf Club, I was sharp with my driver, short game, and putter and was adequate with my iron play. It all added up to a six-birdie, one-bogey round of 66--the lowest round of the day by two shots--that vaulted me up the leaderboard into a tie for 2nd place. I will be in the tournament's final group on Sunday, and I feel great about the way I am playing. My mantra this week has been to see, feel, and TRUST each and every shot. I'm going to do the same thing on Sunday, and I am excited for the opportunity. Come back for a more thorough report Sunday evening. Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...