Friday, March 29, 2013

Final Round, Final Group at St. James

I was not very sharp during the third round of the eGolf Tour's Championship at St. James Plantation, but I got hot on the front nine and then stayed tough through some adversity in the middle of my round. I turned at three under par for my round on day 3, but began the back nine with a double bogey and a bogey. I battled hard over the rest of the closing nine, and though I hit a few wayward shots, I played the final seven holes even par to post a third-round score of 72 (E). I was disappointed with my mid-round falter, but I'm proud of the way I played. I definitely didn't have my "A" stuff, but I posted a decent score on a very trying day.
That score gives me a three-day total of -1 and has me in a tie for 2nd place entering the tournament's final round on Saturday. Though I am four shots behind the leader, I am playing in the final group and definitely feel like a solid round will give me a great chance to win. I am going to be calm, committed, fearless, and intelligent during the final round. More than that, I am going to have a lot of fun. Come back for a great final-round report Saturday evening. Thank you for your support!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Close Calls and More Progress

I'm playing good golf, and it's really fun! I haven't been able to put enough consistently good play together yet to have a good...