Thursday, March 21, 2013

Frustration on Day 1

I am in a bit of a funk right now. I really do feel like I am playing well. I'm driving the ball well, hitting some quality iron and wedge shots, and stroking the putter okay, but I was just not precise enough on day one to handle the tough conditions on a tough golf course. After making three bogeys in the first seven holes, I birdied number nine and felt great heading to the back nine. Unfortunately, I couldn't get things to go my way on the back nine. I hit a lot of quality shots, but incredibly have bogied six of the first eight holes on the back nine to stand at eight over par with one hole remaining in my opening round. That is obviously not good, but my game feels like it is close to being as good as ever. Great results are coming soon. Hopefully I can get it started on Friday as I finish round 1 and play round 2. Come back for a great report from Friday's action. Thank you for keeping up with me. Keep believing in me; great stuff coming!!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...