Friday, March 15, 2013

Very Productive 10-hole Day on Friday

Consecutive mornings of 2+ hour frost delays have the NGA Tour event at Mount Vintage quite a bit behind schedule. With my second round tee time pushed back to 4:00 pm on Friday, I took advantage of a beautiful day to do some quality work. I had a great sprint workout in the morning and then put in a solid two hours of practice before having a rest and a second lunch prior to my tee time. I nailed a couple of my putting drills and had a great session on the driving range. When it was finally my turn to tee off, the clock said nearly 4:30, but I was feeling great. I played only ten holes of my second round before play was suspended for darkness, but I'm feeling good. The golf course is brutally tough, but I'm playing intelligently and decently well. I have made two birdies and one bogey.

Saturday will be a golf-filled day, and I am looking forward to it. As difficultly as the course is playing, I feel like I can easily get myself back into contention, and I have a 26-hole day on Saturday with which to do just that. I am going to stay relaxed, have fun, and play smartly. It will be a fun weekend! Keep it here for reports from the action. Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...