Thursday, March 7, 2013

15 Holes on Day 2

I just want to give a two-liner to tell you about the events of day 2 from the eGolf Tour's Irish Creek Classic. My afternoon tee time was delayed two hours by morning frost, so I played just 15 holes after teeing off at 2:30 p.m. My game didn't feel good at all once I hit the course, but throughout the round I did enough things right here and there to hold it together. I've made two birdies and two bogies so far in my second round. I'm going to feel better tomorrow and let my game shine for 21 holes. I think I can be back in contention by the time we hit Saturday's final round. Come back for a more detailed report of rounds 2 and 3 on Friday evening. Thank you for following me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...