Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Ready to Go at Mount Vintage Plantation

I'm playing this week on the NGA Tour at a venue called Mount Vintage Plantation in North Augusta, South Carolina. The course is phenomenal. It features dramatic elevation changes, lots of mounding in and around the fairways, and severely undulating greens. The putting surfaces are smooth, hard, and very fast, too, so the course definitely presents a great challenge. In two days of preparation on site, my game has felt ready for the challenge. I'm hitting the ball beautifully, and I feel that the toughness of this course fits the strength of my game. The course demands precise approach shots and great imagination and feel on and around the greens. I am ready to have a great tournament. I'm going to be relaxed and play intelligently for the entirety of this event. I'm going to have fun and not make any major mental mistakes all week. I get started at 8:36 on Thursday morning. Come back for nightly updates after the rounds. Thank you for following me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...