Sunday, April 22, 2012

Big Week Complete; Excited to Keep Going

I played well in two different events this past week. A second place finish in a Carolinas Pro Tour event on Monday/Tuesday and a tie for fourteenth in the Egolf event Wednesday-Friday were certainly good performances. I'm excited about the consistency that is developing and am even more pleased to know that I am still improving. I also did a great job of managing my time and having productive and efficient practice this week. Despite the busy schedule, I completed all of my process goals and really had some great practice time. It was a great week all around and another good step forward for me.

I am now in Charlotte and am getting ready for another Carolinas Pro Tour event this Monday/Tuesday at Raintree Country Club. I am excited to keep competing and to continue working on my game in competition. I definitely believe and expect that I can win the event this week, but I am pumped just to continue working on my new mindset and to get better.

When the Carolinas Tour event is over on Tuesday, I will head home for the first time in a while. I am excited to get a good half-week of work in at home to prepare from some big opportunities that are coming up soon. I will play my first Monday Qualifier of the year for the Nationwide Tour next Monday in Athens, GA. In addition to that, the Egolf Tour has some more great venues coming up and other Nationwide Tour events and the U.S. Open qualifiers are on the calendar in the near future. It's a great time of year, and my game is trending in the right direction. Keep it here for all of the good news along the way, starting with a good tournament the next two days in Charlotte. Thank you for keeping up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...