Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ready for Anything

I'm excited for this week's event. I had a great session today on the driving range before my practice round at the Club at Irish Creek, and after the round, I went back to Cabarrus Country Club for some short game practice at the course where I will play the first round Wednesday. I played a very good practice round at both courses this week, and I feel like I'm ready for a great tournament. The weather forecast is quite bad for the next three days, but I know that I am prepared to handle adverse conditions, and I'm excited to get started. My scheduled starting time for tomorrow's first round is 8:20 a.m. off the 10th hole at Cabarrus. I'm ready to be mentally tough and enjoy any challenges that come my way. My game feels good, so I'm going to execute well. Come back here to here a good round one report tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...