Tuesday, June 1, 2010

READY

I'm at a place called Rock Barn Golf and Spa this week for another Tarheel Tour event. Rock Barn is a 36-hole facility, so I will be at the same site for each of this tournament's first two rounds. Tomorrow I will play the Tom Jackson course in the first round and will play the Robert Trent Jones course on Thursday. After playing practice rounds at both courses the past two days, I feel ready to go. My game is sharp in all areas, and I know that I can win this week!

While the Jones course (which will serve as the host course for this week's event) is a demanding layout with some length and a variety of trouble waiting to punish errant shots, the Jackson course begs to be attacked. It is both short and forgiving and should offer a lot of birdie opportunities. I handled both courses very well in the practice rounds, and feel ready to go post some really good numbers this week!

I tee it up at 11:20 on the Jackson course tomorrow. I'm going to have fun and get off to a great start in this week! Check here for results or follow along on the Tarheel Tour's website at www.egolfprofessionaltour.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...