Monday, May 31, 2010

Good Feelings!

Since my early exit from last week's tourny, I have had three really good days of practice. I played 36 holes a day with my buddy Mike Van Sickle on Friday and Sunday and also had a really good practice session on Saturday. My game has been great. I'm driving it better, and all other areas are feeling really good!

I'm off to Conover, North Carolina this morning to a place called Rock Barn Golf Club. I'll play a couple of practice round over the next two days and then tee it up Wednesday in the this week's event. I will be confident standing on that first tee. Check back here for some pre-tournament practice reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...