Thursday, June 17, 2010

More Good Stuff

I'm getting there. I made a few mistakes in round two that just seemed silly, but I did a lot of things right and posted a second round score of five-under-par 66. The scores are really low this week, and my two-day total of eight-under has me tied for 20th heading into the weekend. The leader is at 14 under and well within striking distance as long as I stay patient and do not try to force things over the next 36 holes. Ball, target, swing fearlessly! That's the formula. If I can play one shot at a time and trust this simple philosophy, good things are going to happen the next two days.

Come back for a round three report tomorrow evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...