Thursday, June 17, 2010

More Good Stuff

I'm getting there. I made a few mistakes in round two that just seemed silly, but I did a lot of things right and posted a second round score of five-under-par 66. The scores are really low this week, and my two-day total of eight-under has me tied for 20th heading into the weekend. The leader is at 14 under and well within striking distance as long as I stay patient and do not try to force things over the next 36 holes. Ball, target, swing fearlessly! That's the formula. If I can play one shot at a time and trust this simple philosophy, good things are going to happen the next two days.

Come back for a round three report tomorrow evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...