Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Where I Belong and Working Hard to Stay Here


I feel like I am right where I belong this week at the Web.com Tour event. My game is in great shape, and I have worked hard to increase my competence on the course. I feel like I still have a lot of improving to do, but I truly do feel that I belong competing against the best players in the game of golf. 

It has been a while since I have completed all of my work goals, but I had a great week of practice last week and am on my way to completing all of my work goals this week. Hard and smart work has helped me get to where I am, and I know that it will continue to propel me to my goals.

I am ready for great things this week. I am going to have a great week of work, have a lot of fun, and play really well! Keep it here for updates throughout the week. Thank you for following me!

1 comment:

  1. Bluehost is ultimately one of the best web-hosting company with plans for any hosting needs.

    ReplyDelete

Visible Progress

I’ve been making a lot of invisible progress lately. By that, I mean that my scores have been consistently rather stinky, but beneath that,...