Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Where I Belong and Working Hard to Stay Here


I feel like I am right where I belong this week at the Web.com Tour event. My game is in great shape, and I have worked hard to increase my competence on the course. I feel like I still have a lot of improving to do, but I truly do feel that I belong competing against the best players in the game of golf. 

It has been a while since I have completed all of my work goals, but I had a great week of practice last week and am on my way to completing all of my work goals this week. Hard and smart work has helped me get to where I am, and I know that it will continue to propel me to my goals.

I am ready for great things this week. I am going to have a great week of work, have a lot of fun, and play really well! Keep it here for updates throughout the week. Thank you for following me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...