Thursday, June 13, 2013

Nice Start

I will share some stories from my opening round after Friday's round, but for now I just want to give a quick update to say that I got off to a solid start this week. I felt very comfortable in the early part of my round and was one under par through eight holes. After bogeying the ninth hole, I felt a little bit uncomfortable for the next few holes but held it together decently well. I regained my comfort level and birdied four of the last five holes to post an opening-round 68 (-3). My game is good, and I feel great! I am excited for great things in round two and the rest of the week. Come back for a more thorough report on Friday evening. Thank you for following me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...