Thursday, June 13, 2013

Nice Start

I will share some stories from my opening round after Friday's round, but for now I just want to give a quick update to say that I got off to a solid start this week. I felt very comfortable in the early part of my round and was one under par through eight holes. After bogeying the ninth hole, I felt a little bit uncomfortable for the next few holes but held it together decently well. I regained my comfort level and birdied four of the last five holes to post an opening-round 68 (-3). My game is good, and I feel great! I am excited for great things in round two and the rest of the week. Come back for a more thorough report on Friday evening. Thank you for following me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...