Thursday, June 27, 2013

Good Start in Indiana

I played beautifully in round one of the United Leasing Championship at Victoria National Golf Club. I hit just two shots all day that I would consider to be bad, and I posted a four-birdie, one-bogey round of 69. The course is demanding but has been softened by much rain early in the week, and therefore is yielding some good scores. My opening round has me in great position, though, and I feel like I have even better rounds to come. I play at 2:22 p.m. central time in round 2, so come back late Friday evening for a mid-way report from this week's Web.com Tour event. Thank you for following me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...