Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Rested and Ready

I'm out near the coast of North Carolina for this week's Egolf event at a course called River Landing. I'm coming off two days of very enjoyable relaxation and am feeling great. I got back to work with a full day of preparation on Tuesday during which I learned my way around the golf course and did some practice to sharpen my game. I start at 7:50 a.m. in the first round, so it is bedtime right now, but come back Wednesday evening for a report from the first round and for more information about the course.  Thank you for keeping up with me!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...