Friday, July 13, 2012

Irish Creek Owes Me a Good One

I have played many tournament rounds in the past three years at the Club at Irish Creek. I haven't checked the archives to confirm this, but I cannot remember shooting a score better than 69. In Friday's third round of this week's Egolf event, I played well enough to shatter that mark and break the streak of mediocrity that I have at the course. I felt like I was executing well in all areas of my game. I drove the ball well, hit a lot of solid iron shots, and was quite pleased with the way I was rolling the ball on the greens. At the end of the day, though, I didn't hit the ball close enough to the hole, and I managed just two birdies on my way to a one-under-par round of 70 on a day in which scoring conditions were perfect. I am ready to post a great score, though, and lucky for me, I have one more day to do it this week! Everything is feeling good, so I know that the desired results are coming. Hopefully I'll post a really good number in Saturday's final round. Come back to hear all about it in the evening! Thank you for keeping up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...