Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Frustration at Missouri Open

I don't have much to say except that I've got a lot of work to do in Saturday's final round at the Missouri Open. Another very cold putting day cost me a lot of strokes, and I could muster only an even-par round of 72 in the second round. My game is not that far off, but I haven't posted a good score in a while, so I feel like I am ready for a great one. I am comfortable at the Club at Old Hawthorne, and I am far enough back in the field that I can free wheel it a bit in the final round. I think I can post a really good score, and I am excited to play. I'm going to have more fun and not put so much pressure on myself on the greens. Come back for a final-round report and a tournament summary late Saturday night. Thank you for following me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...