Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Frustration at Missouri Open

I don't have much to say except that I've got a lot of work to do in Saturday's final round at the Missouri Open. Another very cold putting day cost me a lot of strokes, and I could muster only an even-par round of 72 in the second round. My game is not that far off, but I haven't posted a good score in a while, so I feel like I am ready for a great one. I am comfortable at the Club at Old Hawthorne, and I am far enough back in the field that I can free wheel it a bit in the final round. I think I can post a really good score, and I am excited to play. I'm going to have more fun and not put so much pressure on myself on the greens. Come back for a final-round report and a tournament summary late Saturday night. Thank you for following me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...