Thursday, July 19, 2012

I'm Going to Roll in Round 2

I putted like a dog in the first round. That is all there is to it. I'm playing this week's Egolf event at a course called River Landing in Wallace, NC, and I didn't get off to a great start in Wednesday's first round. With the exception of a few squirrely swings in the middle of my round, my ball-striking was very good on the the opening day, but I was beyond bad on the greens. I struggled to a two-birdie effort of even-par 72.  River Landing is a very good course with absolutely great putting surfaces, so I am excited to get out there and have another shot at them in Round 2. I will report more about my first two rounds on Thursday evening, but for now, I'm heading to the course to get that loving feeling rolling for my second round. Come back for some good news in the evening! Thank you for keeping up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...