Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ready to Go

the par-4 14th at Chechessee Creek

I am feeling good for this week's Egolf event. Solid practice rounds the past two days have helped me learn my way around Oldfield Golf Club and the Chechessee Creek Club--both first time venues since I joined the tour. Oldfield is the host course for the event, but I will play my opening round at Chechessee tomorrow (Wednesday) morning. Chechessee is a short-ish tree-lined gem with small, challenging greens, and Oldfield is a bit more open but longer. Both courses suit me well, and I am pumped to have a great tournament on them! I get started early tomorrow morning at Chechessee, so come back in the evening for a great round 1 report.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...