Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ready to Go

the par-4 14th at Chechessee Creek

I am feeling good for this week's Egolf event. Solid practice rounds the past two days have helped me learn my way around Oldfield Golf Club and the Chechessee Creek Club--both first time venues since I joined the tour. Oldfield is the host course for the event, but I will play my opening round at Chechessee tomorrow (Wednesday) morning. Chechessee is a short-ish tree-lined gem with small, challenging greens, and Oldfield is a bit more open but longer. Both courses suit me well, and I am pumped to have a great tournament on them! I get started early tomorrow morning at Chechessee, so come back in the evening for a great round 1 report.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Close Calls and More Progress

I'm playing good golf, and it's really fun! I haven't been able to put enough consistently good play together yet to have a good...