Sunday, February 12, 2012

Done with a Great Week; Made it to Hilton Head

The subject says it all! Despite bitterly cold conditions, I got out to Dandridge Golf Course Sunday morning and had a great couple hours of practice during which I finished my final putting drill and completed all of my short game and wedge work. I finished all of my process goals again this week! I had a great back mobility/yoga session before practicing and had my back and body feeling great for the road trip to Hilton Head. I left my house just after 3:00 in the afternoon, and after a relaxing trip with a couple of good stops, I arrived at Palmetto Hall Plantation right around 9:30. I am going to have two quality days of preparation here on-site before the year's first Egolf event, and I'll give you a practice-round update on Tuesday evening before the tournament gets started on Wednesday. It's almost go time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...