Sunday, February 12, 2012

Done with a Great Week; Made it to Hilton Head

The subject says it all! Despite bitterly cold conditions, I got out to Dandridge Golf Course Sunday morning and had a great couple hours of practice during which I finished my final putting drill and completed all of my short game and wedge work. I finished all of my process goals again this week! I had a great back mobility/yoga session before practicing and had my back and body feeling great for the road trip to Hilton Head. I left my house just after 3:00 in the afternoon, and after a relaxing trip with a couple of good stops, I arrived at Palmetto Hall Plantation right around 9:30. I am going to have two quality days of preparation here on-site before the year's first Egolf event, and I'll give you a practice-round update on Tuesday evening before the tournament gets started on Wednesday. It's almost go time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...