Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm Ready!

I've had two really nice practice rounds for this week's Egolf event and am feeling great. Having good rhythm has been my only real swing thought this week, and I have been hitting the ball beautifully. In addition, my wedge play and short game are feeling pretty good, and I'm rolling the ball very well. I am excited about the way I am playing!

This week's tournament is at Cowan's Ford Country Club and Northstone Country Club. Cowan's Ford is the main host for the event. While the two courses are quite different, both suit my eye and my game very well. Cowan's Ford is more of a traditional-style course with fairly narrow, tree-lined fairways and good, moderately undulating greens. Northstone is more of a unique course with a lot of severe undulation on and around the greens that complicate play. Both courses are short, however, and present a lot of birdie opportunities. Scoring should be good this week.

I get started tomorrow at 8:20 a.m. My plan is to have a lot of fun and get 100% committed to a great plan on every shot before I hit it. If I do that, tomorrow and the rest of the week should be very good. Come back for a round one update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...