Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Go Time 2010!

The Savannah Quarters Classic starts tomorrow, and I am ready for it! The second event of the year on the Tarheel (officially now called the "Egolf") Tour is going to be a good one for me.

I had my best practice session of the year on Sunday afternoon. I was working on my alignment and rhythm. I was hitting it great, and I really feel like simplifying my thoughts is going to help me return to top form. I also continued to work on my wedge play, short game and putting, and I felt like my comfort level over all shots is continuing to improve.

I played a decent practice round at the Club at Savannah Harbor on Monday, and then played a really good practice round at Savannah Quarters today. Both courses are fairly straightforward, and I plan to make a lot of birdies on each. If I hit the ball and putt the way I did today, I will be in good shape. And I think I'm going to keep getting better as the week progresses!

I play at 1:20 tomorrow at Savannah Harbor and then in the morning on Thursday at Savannah Quarters. I'm going to have fun and go low this week! I am ready! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...