Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2/3 of Round One Complete

Frost. I'm sick of frost. My 1:20 tee time for the first round became a 2:30 tee time because of a frost delay that pushed everything back in the morning. Therefore, I've only completed 12 holes of my first round thus far.

My Tarheel Tour career did not get off to a promising start. A three putt bogey on my first hole, followed by a missed three-footer for birdie, a four-putt, and a snap-hooked drive into a lake on the next three holes left me five-over-par through four holes. I was rattled and shocked, but determined to trust my routine and keep fighting. Since the horrible start, I have made three birdies and one bogey. I'm heading in the right direction, and I'm ready to keep it going tomorrow!

I've got 24 holes to play on Day 2. I feel like I'm going to commit to my routine, execute well, and post a couple of really good numbers. Stay tuned for good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...