Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"That Lovin' Feeling"

Ever since my last post, I've been having the best practice sessions. Everything seems to be in good form, and I'm feeling good about all aspects of my game.

The weather has been absolutely perfect and has allowed for a good variety of practice. One focal point has been wedge play, and I feel like I have really developed a great deal of consistency which is allowing me to dial in my distances. Good wedge play is so important, and I feel great about my wedge play now.

I'll have another full day of practice in Columbia, MO, tomorrow. Friday will consist of a short workout and a good practice session in the morning, before heading home to Tennessee in the afternoon.

The Second Stage of PGA Tour Qualifying School starts one week from today on November 18. I'll make my way to Georgia on the night of the 15th and begin on-site preparations. I'm really excited to keep getting better and hopefully win another stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...