Sunday, November 15, 2009

In Georgia

I'm back in the Southeast. I had a really nice weekend of practice home in East Tennessee and now am just north of Atlanta ready to journey the rest of the way to Callaway Gardens tomorrow morning.

My game hasn't been its sharpest the past few practice sessions, but I feel like it is plenty close enough that I'll be more than ready to go on Wednesday when the Second Stage actually begins. I'm going to work hard the next couple days to learn my way around the course and get used to the greens, and I know that I'll be ready to go win another stage starting Wednesday!

Stay tuned for updates from the practice rounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...